Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay. She checked out perfect at the vet, received her shots, etc. She is 15.5 ounces! I took a few quick pictures of her when we got home. She was surprised to see her big brother and sister LOL. But as soon as I put her on the floor she fit right in. She played with Chopper and Duke some. Champ was too busy drooling:rolleyes: She used the potty box all on her own. She is sound asleep right now. I figure about the time I am ready to go to bed she will get up up. Anyhow on with the pictures.
All her stuff from her wonderful breeder, Pam, her Aunti Leigh and of course myself. She is not at all spoiled yet:D

Her new baby from Auntie Leigh.

Everyone checking out the newbie.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She is not much bigger than Champs feet.

Chopper already protecting his baby sister.

Chopper wanting to play.

Ryleigh playing back.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwwww she is a doll and fits right in.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I love the one of chopper "protecting" her, it's so sweet haha
It must be so nice to have her home! looks like she fits right in.

·
Registered
251 Posts
She is so cute.They all seem to be getting on so well.congratulations and good luck with your new furry daughter.

julie&gabrielle

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
She is gorgeous, I love everything about her.

It's so cute seeing her and Chopper play! Your pack really seems to love her

·
Registered
576 Posts
So so cuteeee, what a little sweety she is. It must be great to have her home finally. I can't wait to see lots of pictures of her growing up with Chopper!:D:D

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Traci she is a doll!! I love the pictures of Duke and Champ checking her out. (of course I have big crushes on your boxers!) The picture of her and Chopper playing brought this huge smile to my face. I know you've waited a LONG time for this little girl!! Congrats and welcome home Ryleigh!!! :cheer:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations! Ryleigh is beautiful. No, she's not spoiled yet with all her new toys, clothes, etc. We're so excited for you.

It's good to see Chopper getting along so well with her from the get go. He will be a good big brother for her. Keep the photos coming.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
She's absolutely adorable. I love the picture of Chopper protecting her. Keep the photos coming.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts