Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We came home after being out in town for a while with Gemma and she was very tired. She met lots of nice people that thought she was adorable. :) This is her in my boyfriend's lap after we got home:

I love when her ears stick out to the sides like that. She's just too cute!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish you could meet her! Pictures don't do her cuteness half as much justice as in person. :D She's such a little sweetie!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Such a little doll baby!

I may have missed it but how was her first Vet appointment? What did she weigh?
She is! We actually haven't gone yet. The vet told us to wait until the end of the month to get her next vaccinations since she had her first on May 3rd. So we're going to make an appointment for sometime after the 24th. It will depend on when my boyfriend's sister can drive us since we don't have a car and the vet we want to use is in the neighboring city.

aww, she is soooo cute!!!! :)
I agree! ;)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Oh look at that she's just a little dolly I just want to squeeze her and kiss her all over LOL I don't no how I got so attached to that little monkey when I haven't even met her but I have. I just love her:)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
We came home after being out in town for a while with Gemma and she was very tired. She met lots of nice people that thought she was adorable. :) This is her in my boyfriend's lap after we got home:

I love when her ears stick out to the sides like that. She's just too cute!
She is adorable!!!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Well if shes too cute I will gladly take her off your hands!!! LOL
She is very cute and adorable! Sounds like you are having a great time with her and it looks like she has really made herself at home.I love her little ears, Im glad they have stood up.
Good luck when you bring her to the vet, I'm excited to hear how much she weighs!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awww to sweet!
Thank you! :daisy:

Oh look at that she's just a little dolly I just want to squeeze her and kiss her all over LOL I don't no how I got so attached to that little monkey when I haven't even met her but I have. I just love her:)
LOL, Pat! I so wish you could meet her! And I want to meet your little stud, Charlie!

Oh my goodness!!! SO precious!
I would smoosh her little face with kisses!
I do every day! ;)

She is adorable!!!
Thank you! :D

No problem,we can all come over and stay with you:p
LOL! Sounds good! Party at Gemma's place! :p

Well if shes too cute I will gladly take her off your hands!!! LOL
She is very cute and adorable! Sounds like you are having a great time with her and it looks like she has really made herself at home.I love her little ears, Im glad they have stood up.
Good luck when you bring her to the vet, I'm excited to hear how much she weighs!
LOL, no way! ;) Every day she brings me so much joy. She has definitely made herself at home and has made us her mommy and daddy. I'm anxious to know how much she weighs too!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts