Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to post to say how much fun my Chi is - Gizmo. I haven't had her 2 weeks yet but this week she's really relaxed into the house and is such a scamp! She's so feisty and funny it's taken me and my family by surprise how much fun she is.

Just had to share the love!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Welcome! Zoey is the light of my life, she is always entertaining me with her antics, moods & playfulness.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
So true! Chi's have the biggest personalities, don't they? Pip and Roo are endlessly entertaining. :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Honey is passed the fun stage now lol all she does is sleep! or lay on my lap!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay did I say scamp in my first post? Change that to insane creature please!

She went mental last night, tearing round the living room rug, picking up her toys, shaking them, she had so much fun.

OH and how do you stop yours attempting to jump onto the sofa, she's FAR too small to actually make it and I'm worried she's going to hurt herself!!

Kamakazi is the only way to describe her I think - on and a bit mental!!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Re: the sofa.....I bought a little set of stairs for my sofa. I found them at a discount store, plastic, you put them together yourself, cloth cover. They're awesome! Lightweight, but it eased my mind a lot when I first rescued Jazz. She was so little and badly wanted to be wherever Tango was but couldn't leap on and off the couch like he could. They both continue to use the stairs even though neither need it any more. I'm actually glad they're both used to them. I'm thinking ahead to when they're older and might not be able to leap on and off things like they do now, and I won't have to try and get an a couple of old and grumpy chis used to something new lol!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I need to find a set of those stairs! That's too neat! Around here they have doggie stairs you can get but they are SO expensive!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts