Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shilo seems to be changing colors?! He was pure black and white when we got him but he is starting to get these spots all through him that I think look brown but others swear looks dark grey? He almost looks like a black and brown brindle and you only really see it when he is in direct lighting. I would try and show you a picture but when I take a picture he looks solid dark brown? Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
Gary & Christy
Sadie & Shilo

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
My girl is changing all over to more tan/white--perfectly normal. Almost exciting to see what she will become -- my daughter is upset she doesnt like the change I think its cool 8)

·
Registered
889 Posts
yep, the fur on the back of zoey's neck is changing from black to light brown! if you push her fur in the opposite direction of the way it grows, you can see really well!

her nose is also changing to a brownish color... it used to be solid black! :shock:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Yep perfectly normal.
They all usually change. Some a little and some a lot.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
When we first brought Bella home she was a fawn.... very light beige .....but since then her fur has turned a reddish brown LOL Who knows what color she will be next year !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts