Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've told you all before how good Shiver is when I do her nails. Well, I got some pics of it tonight. She just lays back and relaxes.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Whoaaaaaaaaa... that is so awesome! I was just looking at Bu nails this morning and contemplating taking him to the vet or petsmart to have it done this time. He's such a maniac and I get so tired of fighting with him. Takes Hubby and I both to restrain him and even at that, we can only do two paws at a time.

·
Registered
530 Posts
That is so amazing!! Shiver looks like she's really enjoying her pedicure. :)

Charlie squirms so much that i'm always afraid of hurting him, and Piper screams before we even clip. It's so high pitched that you'd think your ear drums would burst, I'm always afraid the neighbors will think were hurting her. It takes both of us to clip their nails and we have to wear ear plugs. I'm jealous!! :)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
OMG YOU ARE SO LUCKY! My boys HATE IT! Would you believe it takes three people to make Tito hold still?? A CHI! Three people!! If he has a leg out, you can be he's going to squirm!! It sucks. LOL! I've submitted to letting the vet handle it....makes me kinda nervous, but I trust my vet.

Hey Jen....LOVE THE NEW SIGGY! GORGEOUS!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She's been like this since day one. Now if she's laying near me and I just grab her feet and start touching her toes, she falls asleep. It's so funny.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Wow!! You are SOOOO lucky. Mine chi's absolutely hate getting a toenail cut! Pedro, my youngest, goes totally bonkers!! It takes 2 or 3 people to hold him down; then he jerks, screams, thrashes about so much like we are killing him mercilessly! And that was at the vets!! He needs a trim now and I dont know how we are gonna do it!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Wow, she does look like she is loving every second of that!!! I've only tried to cut Honey's once and she wasn't so bad but she sure didn't love it either.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Wow! I am totally impressed with Shivers behavior when having her nails done! That is awesome! Milo will tolerated me cutting his nails, but it is obvious that he doesn't like it. I can't complain though. He will hold still long enough for me to get the job done.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts