Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At Homesense the other day, he tags along in my purse because I find dog carriers a bit cumbersome and thats what he got used to from the day I got him.
For size reference it's a Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM.
He is such a darling, he sits nicely while I shop! no matter where I am.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I had a coach purse that i would put my chihuahua in and they love it. I could fit about 2 of them in it. Well small puppies. I think next i would like to get a doggie stroller but that is still in the questions IF...

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
AJ is so darn cute! I love dogs friendly places, so sweet of them to sneak him treats, I bet he loves when you take him shopping with you. hehe.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
AJ is a cutie! Soon you'll need a bigger purse, Mama. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww that is so cute!
Soon you will have 2 fur babies to go shopping with. hehe!! x
I know! we will have to see how AJ does with sharing his bag.. LMAO

That is so cute! :D
And I love your bag. ;)
Thanks! I love it, it carries so much stuff, I have others but I always go back to that one.

AJ is so darn cute! I love dogs friendly places, so sweet of them to sneak him treats, I bet he loves when you take him shopping with you. hehe.
He does! he gets totally excited when he sees me getting ready to go out, once I go for the shoes it's game over :lol: he bounces like a spring all over the front hall.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, AJ you are adorable..such a wonderful shopping mate!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Thats a really nice bag ! I wish Mine would set still like that.They cry the whole time,No matter how comfortable I try and make them :confused:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts