Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went online shopping today for my doggys...I got my credit card back and wanted to buy my girls some new things because its been awhile. So he is all I bought for them.

This is Babys New doggy Bed Called The Nuzzle Nest. We got the Chocolate Colored one.

This is Sashas new bed called the Couch Bed

We bought this Mat for Sashas Crate...Its called the pawprint pet throw

We bought bed stairs for the dogs to get up on the bed easy...

We bought sasha and baby both charm colars both pink...

Charms sold seperate. You can spell out there names we both sasha and baby charms and 2 princess charms and a crown charm.

Last but not leash NEW BOWLS... :D We bought 4 2 for water and 1 for babys food and 1 for sashas food since they eat different stuff.

All this was bought at the petsmart online store... :wave: [/img]

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
TeresaAnn20 said:
I went online shopping today for my doggys...I got my credit card back and wanted to buy my girls some new things because its been awhile. So he is all I bought for them.

Just got it back? LOL Gonna get it taken away again buying all that stuff :lol: :lol: Its good to see you love them :)

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Wow your pups sure are lucky to have a mom that spoils them so much. I must say I get my little urges to run to PetCo and buy cloths and new blankets and stuff for my girls....its fun to do if you have the $$$ to do it.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, Yeah I just got it back...LOL but its not what you think :lol:

We lost our other one at the Kroger and had to have that one stopped and I have been waiting for the new one now for 3 weeks..lol :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
:lol: sasha and baby are sure spoiled :D

i love everything ....i love the beds,the collars ....etc

i'm going to take a look to see if they ship worldwide :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
825 Posts
Great things youve bought :) . I only have a debit card. I wouldnt trust myself with a credit card id max it in a day! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts