Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We bought the boys three new matching shirts apiece today. We also got them a new Fat Cat toy, a nylabone each, Ern got a new collar and I think that's all. Here are some pics of them in their Jackpot shirts. I'll post more later, as I take the pics! LOL

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alisha said:
AWW what cuties in the new duds :love7: How's Buford doing today ?
Actually, he seems a little better today! I am soooooooo thankful for that. I really am beginning to believe that it's the stress of the new puppy that's been causing his upset. Thanks so much for asking. ;-)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gypsy said:
Aww they look so adorable in their new shirts!! :D Is Ernie a brindle?
Yes he is! His markings are showing more and more as he gets older.

tuckersmommy said:
Cute shirts, I need to find a cute shirt for Tucker.
Walmart is where we got the boys shirts. They had a pretty decent selection too! It's the first time I've seen shirts tiny enough for a puppy! I was amazed. Of course he'll grow out of them pretty quick.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jen, those toys are wonderful! They are the only ones I've found that Buford (and probably the puppy eventually) can't shred to pieces. That's actually a big one; they have the mini's of those in the other two kitties. LOL We don't indulge them much do we? :sign5:

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ilovebambam said:
OMG!!! bam has the same shirt!!! :lol: they look so adorable in it!!!
What can I say... GMTA!!! hehe

Candycane said:
How cute! Love Ernie's color. I thought he was completely black. I love that brown that he's getting.
Thank you, yes his "brindling" (not sure that's proper) is really beginning to show.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts