Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know If you can buy small dog sweaters and jumpers and a whole bunch of other cute things at pet stores? or maybe walmart? 8) ( I havn't had the chance to check)
Or is that something people usually do online? I dont really know how safe that can be.. I never tried ebay or anything like that.
:roll:

:wink:

·
Registered
99 Posts
i can find stuff at petco and petsmart but there are TONS and TONS of sites (not just ebay) online to buy stuff from! i think the stuff online is cuter, but that's just me! :) and also a lot of the sites online "specialize" in small dog clothes, so it's easier to find something that will fit a little chi perfectly.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
These are two of the things I have bought at wallmart for Cooper. They were only $16.00 or so. Petsmart has lots of clothes too.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I buy all my pet clothes from walmart I dont do any of the ebay or online shopping my boyfriend had his credit card # stolen off ebay & hes still dealing with people making charges on it off the internet so Im not interested in that happening & also Im afraid that the clothes wont fit so if I buy them in town I know I can return them with no questions asked.Petsupermarket has adorable clothse & Ive never had problems finding them to fit Tader. although he is a chunky chi.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts