Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say for a teeny dog she's not cheap! Gizmo is an expensive little creature. In the last 3 weeks I have bought so much 'stuff' :D

Does she need it all? hmmmmmm yes I think so.

I got a fundle carrier yesterday as when we walk the collie I can't see her going the distance! Then the harness & lead and a little coat, cute beds, small bowls, good food, a carry box for vets visits, I could go on but i won't. There is so much you can get isn't there??

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Ool theres so much more. U should slow down cuz itll just keep adding on. Im pretty sure if i didnt spend wha i spent on my furry boy i would have a downpayment for a car haha! Wheres the treats in ur list! Ur gonna need cleanup spray, doggy bags, treats for tricks, heartworm preventative, flea and tick preventatuve, shampoo n conditioner, toothpaste or toothbrush or petzlife spray...so much so much lol

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Isn't it so much fun though? I LOVE shopping for my girls too! I mean I'm pretty sure they need it all... ;) Hey if it's pink they need it! lol That's the rule nothing else! lol jk That sounds like a good list though and believe me it will never end! :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ool theres so much more. U should slow down cuz itll just keep adding on. Im pretty sure if i didnt spend wha i spent on my furry boy i would have a downpayment for a car haha! Wheres the treats in ur list! Ur gonna need cleanup spray, doggy bags, treats for tricks, heartworm preventative, flea and tick preventatuve, shampoo n conditioner, toothpaste or toothbrush or petzlife spray...so much so much lol
Oh believe me I could go on with the wormer, treats, kibble, chews, toys, and on and on and on! The little stuff all adds up right?

Monday vaccinations, then shes been checked over a number of times because I am so paranoid. But yes it's major fun! She and I am having a blast!!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
It is addicting isn't it? My girls have so much stuff. Toys, beds, blankets, clothes (tons & tons of clothes), treats, bones, food in the freezer (I feed prey model raw), leashes, stroller, carry bags & so much more!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh yes it's fun getting them stuff, i enjoy it more than getting myself stuff these days.
I have loads saved to my favs that i have recently seen online.
I have told my OH i just want cash for xmas so i can get it all. lol

My most recent purchase was pet steps for the sofa, and i want to get the 3 step kind for the bed too. haha!!
Oh and while in the vets the other day, i got a couple of new toys.
It just cant be helped. ha! x

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My most recent purchase was pet steps for the sofa, and i want to get the 3 step kind for the bed too. haha!!
Oh and while in the vets the other day, i got a couple of new toys.
It just cant be helped. ha! x
where did you see the sofa steps?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I just spent $62 on treats they are all natural ones so I know they do cost more and I'm super excited to get them but really they are spoiled little devils lol

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Chi shopping is so much fun, I love buying Honey new things. Like everyone else I go a bit overboard too :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts