Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there's been a lot of talk lately about shopping with your chis and taking them in places. I had my chis out shopping with me from noon- 5pm. Went in pet stores and non-pet stores. In the non-pet ones they were in their enclosed doggie purse and as always were angels. We even went in a restaurant and had lunch and no one even knew they were there. They were pooped out from all the shopping. Lol. It was a lot of fun and I love taking them out. I will post some pics later.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Good for you! :)

I had a real rush when we took Epic to Europe one summer and had her everywhere with us. She's come with me everywhere ever since getting home from that trip. Europe was a good experience because it was completely stress free. I learned that I was entitled to have my dog with me, as long as she was of no consequence to anyone else.

·
Registered
946 Posts
So there's been a lot of talk lately about shopping with your chis and taking them in places. I had my chis out shopping with me from noon- 5pm. Went in pet stores and non-pet stores. In the non-pet ones they were in their enclosed doggie purse and as always were angels. We even went in a restaurant and had lunch and no one even knew they were there. They were pooped out from all the shopping. Lol. It was a lot of fun and I love taking them out. I will post some pics later.
Woohoo! Glad they went too...now ready for some pics ( lol--from the pic challenged one here!) :):):)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts