Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Wow you can tell they play in the yard a lot!
Where did all the grass go??
I remember a different pic last year! LOL.
It looks very beloved!!
They look very happy and loved!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow you can tell they play in the yard a lot!
Where did all the grass go??
I remember a different pic last year! LOL.
It looks very beloved!!
They look very happy and loved!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: The lack of grass isn't their fault. It has been 110 degrees here. It is all burnt up! The vid was taken in the far corner, and for some reason no grass grows there.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They make me laugh so much, they are SO fast! It's so cute watching these wee little flashes tear around the back yard! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I was expecting a grand mauling of your kitty by 4 tigers. :) Instead I see baby greyhounds racing around the yard and the kitty is unmolested. HA HA. They are so cute I can't stand it.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They make me laugh so much, they are SO fast! It's so cute watching these wee little flashes tear around the back yard! :D
I know! They are like lil streaks of lightning! :lol: They crack me up too! They absolutely love to go outside. If it wasn't so hot they’d stay out there all day.

I was expecting a grand mauling of your kitty by 4 tigers. :) Instead I see baby greyhounds racing around the yard and the kitty is unmolested. HA HA. They are so cute I can't stand it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: They are scared of the kitty, but always want his attention. Chance squeaks even when the kitty acts like he's coming near him. Gia pretty much ignores him, but Lexie & Jade always have to try to get his attention. Then if he starts going towards them, they take off running. :lol:

lol great vid , they look very happy running round playing :)
They adore outside!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts