Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
He is so CUTE!

Your Chi pup is adorable. Isn't it amazing how they have that "gotta get'em" attitude even at an early age?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
He sure loves his little bear! I love how he kept getting distracted, first by his own tail and then by the camera. :lol: Too cute! I love the spot on his forehead too.

It took quite awhile to download but I was finally able to see it. Those who couldn't give it another try because it's well worth the effort. :wave:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya its 5 megabytes. I would recommend saving it instead of streaming it. it should work better.

its also just an avi file so windows media player shouldnt have any problems playing it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
amykate said:
Aw, your baby is simply adorable! I got butterflies watching that video :lol: ! What's his name?
no name yet , we have decided on either elvis or pedro but are waiting a bit to decide

·
Registered
663 Posts
[quote="Lococoin]no name yet , we have decided on either elvis or pedro but are waiting a bit to decide[/quote]

If you want other ideas, go to the Chi Names section of this forum. There's some really good sites on there that not only give you good ideas for the name, but can tell you what a name means, as well. :) Maybe that would help you decide.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts