Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This new bed was for Gracie...She loves snuggling inside anything - under the covers, in my robe...

I thought they were going to kill each other trying to squeeze both themselves in there...

"I kiss u if u wet me sweep wit u"

"I eben wash ur ears-es"

"Okay, but u have to bes still"

"Awone at wast"

"Mommy's lap is more comfwy, I fink"

In the end, Pedro wound up with the bed!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Kim, Diesel is so tiny still! How old is he? (hope I got his name right)
And the wrinkles on Gracie's little forehead are just to die for! I love her!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Diesel is 6 months, just 2 1/2 lbs. He isn't growing very fast at all. His mom and dad were both tiny, though, so I'm not too worried. The only thing that concerns me is having him neutered and being so little.

Gracie always looks worried unless she's sleeping! Then her face is smooth!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Oh my goodness. That is hilarious and soooo cute!

What is it with Reds and their forehead wrinkles? Ruby is my only one who has them. I really think that they are cute.

I ordered a snuggle sack in small and a fleece carrier in XS and BOTH Ruby and Eden want in both at the same time. I'd have ordered differently if I thought that would be the case!

They are darling!!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I love those pics. I don't know if it was the pics or the captions that made me laugh my head off, but Lulu is wondering was my problem is! I remember Deisel loves to sleep on top of Gracie so he had to try the bed too. Poor Gracie. That little Deisel is a trip! How big is Gracie? She looks about 5-6lbs. like Lulu.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gracie is right at 5 1/2 lbs, so you got that about right!

I don't know where the wrinkles come from in the reds...But you're right, I've never noticed it in any other color! Now I'm perplexed...She has had that 'worried' look since we got her, and in all honesty, she really is a 'worry wart'. She's always afraid someone else is eating too much, or getting too much attention, or going to touch a chewy or toy she left lying in the floor...I've seen her growl with one eye open and the other closed, when I thought she was sound asleep.

She is a saint with Diesel. I know he drives her absolutely insane at times, but she is so protective over him. They are inseperable!

That was the only bed like that one! I have a nice furry snuggle sack, too, but no one wants that. They only want the one the other one has.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Oh that's too cute!

Is Diesel a lc or sc? He looks completely different in these new photos. Absolutely gorgeous though :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Diesel's daddy was a beautiful long coat...His mom was a short coat, looked much like Gracie except considerably smaller. Both are less than 5 lbs as adults. So, Diesel has the long tufts of hair around his ears and on his tail, and his body hair is longer than a short coat, but I don't think it will ever be as long as his daddy's. He's changing in looks, I just wish he would grow! I so wanted a tiny Chi, but since I got him, I've realized I also like to see them put a little meat on their bones. He isn't too thin, just not growing very fast, but I suppose he's not going to grow as fast, with such small parents and being the 'runt' of the litter. He more than makes up for his small size in attitude, though. He's in charge of the house!

He eats constantly! But he runs it off doing the 'puppy 500' every 15 minutes around the house.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts