Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ivy and Jewel were in the Chuhuahua Club of America National Speciality show in St. Louis, MO this past weekend. Ivy won best of variety in the puppy match and Jewel placed second in her class in a national venue. I'm very proud of both of them! I had a great time with a bunch of crazy chihuahua show folks. I learned a lot and saw some of the most beautiful representations of the breed. We came home to a special delivery with some new clothes. I got Ivy a couple sleeveless items from Louis Dog (she is not liking sleeves) and Jewel got several new Wooflink items. She is pictured with the new skirt and tee. Both are enjoying some down time after a long weekend. We flew to St. Louis and they did very, very well flying. Not a peep!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe Ivy and Jewel look precious in their new things. Ava has the 3 things tee and the LD top and they are my new faves. Both girls are growing up lovely as can be Lynda. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Did you get the skirt? I love it!

I was thinking about cause I love the leather look. But since I've never ordered the skirts before I am not confident on how they fit? But if I were to order a skirt it would be that one. I'm thinking I'll put it on Ava's Xmas list from me 😍

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Love ivy and jewels new things, I got the LD frill top too. It hasn't shipped yet as some Susan lanci is holding my order up.
Its great that Ivy won and jewel placed second they are doing amazing! You must be so proud of your babies. Also it's good that they don't mind flying :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts