Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally think that Fiddle is quite brave for such a little thing. As far as she is concerned she is a giant Rottie

I thought we could share photos of our dogs doing brave things!

Here are a few from Puppy School, all the dogs are bigger than her and she also took on a the trainers fully grown Boxer!

So Proud!

100_1075 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

100_1063 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

100_1061 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

100_1066 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

100_1070 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

100_1068 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

100_1058 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

100_1046 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
That's fantastic I wish we had something like that... Daisy did obedience classes as a puppy puppy and was with weimera (sp) and vislas but the didn't have that sort of contact

·
Registered
852 Posts
Wow what great pics! That looks like so much fun.

I LOVE the pic of Fiddle with, what looks like, her head in the Boxers mouth (obviously not) but its sooo cute!

Thats what I love about Chis, they think they're so much bigger than they are. All that character in a small package :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's fantastic I wish we had something like that... Daisy did obedience classes as a puppy puppy and was with weimera (sp) and vislas but the didn't have that sort of contact
That was the last class, but the puppies always had "play time" during class to give them a break. They split it up into big and little dogs, but fiddle just kept hassing the big guys haha

Heres wee Rocky being a big brave lad going over to see the cow lol!

Naww I cant see these pics but they sound interesting! a COW! that is like godzilla to a Chi hahaha

Wow what great pics! That looks like so much fun.

I LOVE the pic of Fiddle with, what looks like, her head in the Boxers mouth (obviously not) but its sooo cute!

Thats what I love about Chis, they think they're so much bigger than they are. All that character in a small package :D
Such brave little things hey! Im sort of glad she isnt a big whimp! there were bigger dogs, maltese terriers that we just big babies!

and yes! that is my fav pic too!!

Thansk

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Aw so cute! I love the third picture where she is giving that big dog "the butt", Miley does this with all the dogs she meets at the park, and to us when she is being scolded.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw so cute! I love the third picture where she is giving that big dog "the butt", Miley does this with all the dogs she meets at the park, and to us when she is being scolded.
Haha Yes she does that alot, but she turns her head around to check what theyre doing, freaky flexible!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Omg Fiddle is the cutest little thing I have ever seen! And I love that cute little outfit on her! How old is she?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Omg Fiddle is the cutest little thing I have ever seen! And I love that cute little outfit on her! How old is she?
Thanks! Fiddle is going to be 5 months next tuesday! Haha that outfit... is a sock hahahaha

Pretty nifty! and pretty warm too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts