Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Here's Brody modeling his Mr. Bigstuff t-shirt ..... does it make you want to go buy one? HA HA.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Carrera has two positions that she seems to always be in when its time for pictures...

butt up!

and she always lays like this, sleeps like this, plays with toys like this, lays in front of the window and even lays on daddy like this---

Chicco doesnt have much of a common pose, he is too crazy to sit the same way, but heres a good shot of him anyways..

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Here's Lily's signature pose. She looks this way in 75% of her pictures. It's like she knows I've got the camera out. She's such a lady!!!

Here is Chloe's. She's usually looks at the camera straight on. She kinda always looks annoyed. LOL. That's my Chloe Bell.:coolwink:

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Holly is like this alot...or she doesn't look at all!

* Sorry if the size didnt change - I'm still working on that! :foxes15:

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These are really making me smile! I hope more people will post. And, where is Mimi? and Jade? and Pearl and Tilly? So many more to go..........

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Here's Faith's signature pose laying down and looking just to the side of the camera. She knows she looks good even laying down. lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
This isn't necessarily Lexie's "signature pose." But when she sits in my Mom's lap, this is how she always sits. We always laugh at her because she knows if she sits like this Granny will rub her belly. :lol: She has 2 signature poses, I’ll find some pics later.

This is one of Chance's favorite signature poses. It's either with the head to the side, or straight on. But he always has such a proud look. Like he just knows that he's so cute. :wink: Little Rascal! :lol:

This is Gia's signature pose. She always has her head up with her nose in the air. Like she's thinking, Hmmmmph, can you please leave a lady alone for awhile. :lol:

And Ms. Priss, Jade. She is another "nose in the air" baby. She will wiggle all around, switching her butt, throw that head in the air, turn it to the side and give you that "Aren't I sweet look." :lol:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Here is Fern's signature pose, well not so much a pose but a look, it's her little tongue sticking out :p It's definitely her trait. People stop us every where we go because of it. It's pretty sweet :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have posted most of these before but the one ear up and one ear down is his signature look...

Then there is the LAZY look...

This is the look I get all the time. When he wants some thing...

Here is one of Arlee, she tilts her head to the side too....

We were camping in the last 2 pictures and they were cold.

·
Registered
95 Posts
As a pup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts