Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Show us your hoodies!!! OOPPS, wrong one

The hoodies were so darn cute on the Chi's.....I'll start. My girls obviously aren't crazy about hoodies....LOL.
This picture makes me laugh every time I see it...I ended up cutting off the hoods..;)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
sorry, I got alittle carried away with all the pics I have of Latte in her hoodies. lol. I don't have too many of Minnie and I think none of Tootsie. they have a bunch of hoodie but don't like wearing the hoods like Latte does :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Omg Elaina! I think it is you who bought all of the carebear hoodies on eBay an eternity ago. I love the carebears as I am an 80's baby. But I didn't have a girl small enough to fit them at the time ��

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
LOL Meoshia ! I did have a lot of carebear hoodies here , but I got them off this lady I was friendly with that used to sell dog clothes. she was selling off so many things, so I bought a lot of Little lily from her and I sold a bunch on here quite awhile back. its possible I may still have something by little lily with a carebear on it stored away that is for sale. if I find it, i'll let you know.... ;). i'm a lot older than you but I still love carebears. I remember when they first came out. I always thought they were so cute.
** I think the Pariero is shipping out soon ! they charged my cc and I got a tracking number, but, it only still says electronic shipping received.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
LOL Meoshia ! I did have a lot of carebear hoodies here , but I got them off this lady I was friendly with that used to sell dog clothes. she was selling off so many things, so I bought a lot of Little lily from her and I sold a bunch on here quite awhile back. its possible I may still have something by little lily with a carebear on it stored away that is for sale. if I find it, i'll let you know.... ;). i'm a lot older than you but I still love carebears. I remember when they first came out. I always thought they were so cute.

** I think the Pariero is shipping out soon ! they charged my cc and I got a tracking number, but, it only still says electronic shipping received.

Ohhhh you would be an angel if I could get at least one carebear thing from you☺. Okay okay you're still an angel regardless 😘. And that's great news. I wonder how much sooner will my pareiro order ship since it was only an exchange? I can't wait to get everything. And finally my DC order is together. So hopefully that will ship soon too.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Ohhhh you would be an angel if I could get at least one carebear thing from you☺. Okay okay you're still an angel regardless ��. And that's great news. I wonder how much sooner will my pareiro order ship since it was only an exchange? I can't wait to get everything. And finally my DC order is together. So hopefully that will ship soon too.

hehe. thank you ! :angel7: i'll try real hard to find one but it maybe be alittle while. they are stored away but I promise I will look soon.
Pariero must of got there big order in from Japan, so , whatever they were waiting for that they didn't have there... they have it now. I am guessing yours will mail out the same time mine does. Looks like early to mid next week we will have them ( hopefully )

1 - 20 of 30 Posts