Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a great weekend at the Pueblo show. Bryco won 1st in his class both days, beating more dogs than he's ever beat before. No points because he didn't take winner's either day, but there were majors both days and the points went home w/ the big boys. Every time I take him in the ring he does better.

He loves to try to scamper in the ring...

Much better, buddy-boo...

Wanna plays?

Making our rounds

Phooey mom...let me out of here.

Day 2

Trying to lay down on the table (lol)

Buzzin' around

Pooped after the shows~

·
Registered
139 Posts
aww... what a sweet baby. Love the little snuggly in his bed photo... all tuckered out! LOL

***EDIT*** That green shirt is awesome...

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Kristi he is so beautiful, and I think he knows it! :)
Bryco looks like a champion already. I can't wait to see how he developes.
Congrats to you both!
Oh, the hoodie is adorable! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Woohoo, great job! So happy for you, Kristi. He looks like a little pro already! :D I'm so excited to watch how he develops. I love the pics, Bryco is ridiculously cute. I love that little hoodie too. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Sounds like B did a FAb job at the shows! Congrats to the both of you!! :cheer: I loved all the pics & B's new hoddie is perfect. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Well done both of you!!! His face is changing so much he's starting to look like a dog rather than a puppy!!!

Which one was the breeders dog

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Yay Bryco!! Good job! Soon it will be his turn to be an open dog and get the majors. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well done both of you!!! His face is changing so much he's starting to look like a dog rather than a puppy!!!

Which one was the breeders dog
His face is deffo starting to change!Its so hard to wait and see what happens lol. I am so never getting another puppy again b'c all this waiting is nonsense.

His breeder's dog's not in any of the shots, go figure. Not sure why, but it didn't want to show and always ended up at the end of the line b'c it didn't want to walk if anyone was behind it. It was a gorgeous little dog, but B is better. The puppy they orig. kept instead of B or his brother, the bite went off on it so they petted it out and had another one they had also kept so they were just showing him in B's class.

Yay Bryco!! Good job! Soon it will be his turn to be an open dog and get the majors. :)
I hope so :-D The judges all really liked him. I was surprised how many of the chis just wanted to lay on the floor :)

I thought he had a good shot all weekend, esp. because some of the dogs were brought just as "filler" so we had a major.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts