Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
... And LS, Audrey has almost the same collar as Chanel.
Oh how cute! I like that collar it's girly. But I don't use it often, I find it a
bit large for Chanel. I would love to see some recent pictures of Audrey! :p

Wow, I love everybody's harnesses! Holly's is so basic in comparison, I'm almost ashamed to post a pic of it. But here it is anyway.

PS I'm not normally a fan of the color yellow, but Chanel looks absolutely gorgeous in it!

Aww Holly & her friend. :) Very sweet shot!
And I KNOW! I don't usually like yellow either, but it seems cute on Chanel.
I wasn't too sure about it though, so I'm glad to hear you like it. :)

Discussion starter · #24 ·
How cool is this: I go to sleep and when I wakeup and check the forum I see all you guys left a message!! It was a nice surprise, becouse the Chi forum in Holland isn`t that big, so I`d be lucky to get 2 or 3 responses in a day in a topic like this.. So you guys are great! :D

@ Karen: I think Eden is just adorable!
@ Hollysmom: Thanks for sharing your pic! Doesn`t matter that its simpel, she still looks cute!

I use a ferret or small rabbit basic haress when LeStat goes out.
It fits him but not when he has a jacket on.

I've tried to fid other harness's here but can't seem to fid ay. I used to use a ferret mesh harness when he was even smaller but he actually grew out of that one....only because it was a guinea pig harness...no kidding!

I saw a lady walking her chi in a puppia harness the other night, the first time I'd seen one, so ow Iknow I can get them in the UK I need to now which size will fit LeStat!
His neck measures around 4.5 inches, his chest around 7-8 inches and his back is about 6 inches long from neck to butt. What size might fit him? He's currently running between 2lb 8ozs and 2lb 15ozs depending on how he's eating!

Next time he goes out I'll get a pic of him in his bright red ferret harness.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Haha so cute! when Mac was a pup we bought him a guinea pig bed
all the dog beds were so big!

I think you will need an XS puppia harness. Mac has an 18cm neck and 28cm chest and an S size fits him with a little room to grow.

Hope it helps :)

Haha so cute! when Mac was a pup we bought him a guinea pig bed
all the dog beds were so big!

I think you will need an XS puppia harness. Mac has an 18cm neck and 28cm chest and an S size fits him with a little room to grow.

Hope it helps :)
It says the xs is for neck size 7-9 inches and with LeStat only being about 4.5-5 inches I think that will be too big.
If I knew ayone else with a chi, or dog that that would fit, I'd buy one so that if it didn't fit him I could give it away but they are a bit expensive to be lying around in a drawer. He's not going to grow anymore either so I think I'm going to have to find another make that does smaller harnesses which is a bit disappointing as I really liked the one I saw the other night.

I've just found this rabbit harness that seems as if it will fit LeStat. Neck size 14.19cm so might fit him....cheap enough to waste the money as well....I actually have a rabbit it will fit if it's too big for him.

Carriers & Harnesses : Rabbit SECURITY Harness - Comfort Jogging Harness GUARD BUNNY : www.EquineCanineFeline.com the place to buy all your Pet Products, Horse Products and Pet Supplies online

Discussion starter · #30 ·
I love the purple Puppia!!! Verry nice :)

Mmm sorry that the xs puppia is still to big.. the rabbit harness looks cute!
A brand that makes verry small harnesses is Doxtasy, there xxs harness
is so small Mac could wear it as a puppy. I don`t know if they have the brand were you live,
but if they do its worth looking into.

Here is a PUPPIA harness that should fit LeStat in the XS, according to your measurements.
This model I used to have when Chanel was a pup, it is made much smaller than Puppia
mesh harnesses.

: PuppiaUS.com :

I've found a site in the UK that I can get Doxtasy thankyou.

I like those puppia harnesses as well, they are more or less the same style as the rabbit harness I posted a link to, that site is only wholesale so I'll have to see if I can get those in the UK or posted from the US.

When I was looking for collars for him I ended up having to buy 'tiny kitten' ones but my jrt just chewed them off of his neck so I gave up on collars in the house.

Harness made by Hot Dogs All Dressed, I like this one, very soft and durable.

I've been in love with their products for a long time, my boys have been wearing
their harnesses and collars for 3 years, and Chanel since she was just a pup,
my little Kissa too(RIP). Their pictures are even on the Hot Dogs' site. :)
Here are a couple in harnesses, but there are more on pages 9,10,11,12,14 and 16, we are good customers,lol...:rolleyes:

Hot Dogs All Dressed - Chanel
Hot Dogs All Dressed - Chanel
Hot Dogs All Dressed - Handsome Brothers

Love the harnesses, they indeed look like good quality products!
The two brothers are they Basenji`s? They are stunning!!
Yes they are. :)
Basenji litter mates, Rocky(red&white) and Benji(tri).
Thank you for the compliment, I'm crazy about my boys.

You guys are all so fancy I just use a pronged choke chain on Bijoux to train her not to be afraid.

Kidding! Totally had your blood boiling didn't I :p Bijoux actually has just a normal Harness we used to have the cutest puppia-like harness we got from Elaine but sadly Bijoux outgrew it. Looks like I have some shopping to do...poor me : p

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.