Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Charlie the cat kept trying to eat Fancy and Guinny's food. Fancy was having none of this!!! She's the boss of the house as you can tell!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
LOL! I love that stare off in the beginning! Too funny:)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwww............what a cute video. Fancy is so small next to the cat and yet stood her ground guarding her dog food. She showed she's the boss to the cat. :D

·
Registered
740 Posts
LOL LOL I swear I wish I could (know how) to like down load music.....You need that western song...you know the one Clint Eastwood....da da da da da daaaaaaaa da *whistle*

I swear thats what I heard in my head the whole time I was watching it.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
DlTobin said:
LOL LOL I swear I wish I could (know how) to like down load music.....You need that western song...you know the one Clint Eastwood....da da da da da daaaaaaaa da *whistle*

I swear thats what I heard in my head the whole time I was watching it.
I think you might be thinking of the theme from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"! LOL

Very cute vid clip!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You're right, that would be the perfect music!! For about five minutes I was running around my house looking for my camera before I took this clip! Every time Charlie came near the bowl, Fancy would growl and hiss and bark and chase him off!! This clip was "the final showdown"!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts