Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chopper really did not get any bling this time just Ryleigh but I felt bad about leaving him out LOL.
Showing the Angel/Brat necklaces. And yes they are on the right pup LOL.

Supporting the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation

Spring time prayers....as rotten as she is she better pray all four seasons LOL

Just because I love my handsome little man...

and my little stinker

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a beautiful pair. Love the necklaces!! So cute.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone for the lovely compliments. :)

wow they're really nice! where are they from?
A couple of our myspace friends make them. One of them does it in her spare time to help pay for her tuition, plus she makes ones where the proceeds go to the foundation i.e. Susan B Komen Foundation. Another one gives the proceeds to a no kill shelter in her area.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you everyone. ;)

They look so purty!!!! DARN, George saw the pictures and now he is mad because he doesn't have any bling!!! Just an old brown leather collar he had for a while now. I guess I'm gonna have to go shopping.
haha, George...you need some bling too.

Awww, they look so cute! I get to meet them tomorrow!!! Happy dance!!
I can't wait!!!:D

are they made with elastic or a clasp at the back? do they ever try to chew them? they are so cute.
They have a clasp in the back. No they don't chew them. Ryleigh tried a couple times with her first one because she is not used to wearing anything on her neck. Chopper used to wear a collar so it did not phase him at all.

I can given any one who wants their Myspace addys just PM me. I believe both theirs are open so anyone can look at the pictures of the stuff available. If you see something you like and don't have a myspace just let me know which one by copying the picture and PMing it to me and I can place the order for you =)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts