1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you Elaine for these!

If he could speak I imagine him saying to me in an annoyed teenage voice,
"MOOOOM, What have you done."

Going to get sissy from school with my new Ellie hoodie and matching blankie that mommy made me!

Showing off the back.

The Ricky hoodie

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Aww, he looks so cute! Love those hoodies. Gemma has a pink Ellie hoodie on the way. How much does Biscuit weigh and what sizes did you get? Gemma is 2.7 lbs and I ordered her the XXS. I hope it fits.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He should be around 2-2 1/2 lbs I think and I got the xxs and they fit him perfectly with a little room to grow. I love both hoodies they are so much more cute in person. Gemma will look cute in the pink.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh what a love muffin! :love2: I just want to smooch him all over, what a little sweetie.
The hoodies look great on him. I like the blanket you made, I made a bed like
that once, using the same technique...it didn't turn out as nice as your blanket.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Uh oh. Maybe I should have got the XS. I guess we'll find out next week.
You'll be fine, don't worry. That hoodie in xxs will fit a dog up to 3 lbs, and chest
up to 11 inches in my opinion. Bella is 2.5 lbs, 9 inch chest and I shrunk that
hoodie, yet it still fits and after she wears it for an hour it's loose. Don't worry.

The xs would have been too big I'm sure.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Too too cute!! I can't wait until I can get Tucker's!! I hope his wont be too big...
Amy, what size did you get? And what's Tucker's weight and girth measurement?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww !! Biscuit is such an adorable little puppy and the hoodies look so cute on him !!
The pics all came out great, i really love the second pic of him in the Elliot hoodie laying on that yellow blanket. he's so cute i just want to pick him up and give him a big kiss :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Uh oh. Maybe I should have got the XS. I guess we'll find out next week.
Gemma seems to be about the same size as Biscuit, so I think it will work. The other thing is Gemma seems to be a more slinder build than he is right now. He chubs up a little then seems to grow over night and slim back down.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone! These hoodies have come at the right time. It is getting cold this weekend so hopefully they will help keep him toasty.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Aww, he looks so cute! Love those hoodies. Gemma has a pink Ellie hoodie on the way. How much does Biscuit weigh and what sizes did you get? Gemma is 2.7 lbs and I ordered her the XXS. I hope it fits.
I ended up reordering my items from Ruff Ruff in a size medium. Lady is 5.5lbs. The medium in this brand says it fits 7.5-10 pound dogs but it fits Lady nicely. It might be because of all her fur. The small was too tight on her and she was not comfortable. The clothes are adorable and nice quality though and I am glad I reordered.

PS- love the pics from the first poster, very cute!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts