Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very short little vid where Harry thinks he's practising for the 2012 Olympics! He does this at least once every day, regardless of how much walking he's done that day.

Do other Chis change direction regularly like this?
I've noticed when he's outside in a bigger area, he'll go 3 or 4 times one way then change & do the opposite direction 3 or 4 times. Indoors it's only 2 or 3 times... possibly 'cos of the smaller area. We have to actually teach small humans to do that to stop them from going dizzy! Aren't Chis clever little things?!

YouTube - Harry practising for the 2012 Chihuahua Olympics

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hahaha that is so cute! Pip and Roo do this too, it's so funny. :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahaha thats so sweet.

Mine do this sort of thing when they are chasing each othe round the garden, they go a few tmes round one way then all of a sudden do a quick change and go the other!
Oh I bet that's cute watching more than one do it!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha that is so cute! Pip and Roo do this too, it's so funny. :)
Yes, it never ceases to amuse me... Chis do have such amusing little habits don't they? (We'll ignore the not-so-amusing ones, LOL!)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Harry has the zoomies!! Brody does these too - round and round at top speed, turning on a dime. It's hilarious! I think it gets rid of all that energy. Super cute!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
How cute! Harry is a doll! My babies do that too. :lol: So fun to watch!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Chloe will do this put instead of running in circles (my living room area is longer than it is wide so that doesn't leave much room for circles) she will run from the fireplace to the opposite side of the room back and forth at top speed. She'll do this about 4 or 5 times back and forth and she does it several times a day as well. When she does this I call it Zoomy time!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Harry has the zoomies!! Brody does these too - round and round at top speed, turning on a dime. It's hilarious! I think it gets rid of all that energy. Super cute!
Yes, they do seem to have a lot of it! :)

How cute! Harry is a doll! My babies do that too. :lol: So fun to watch!
Great fun... I love watching him racing round.

Chloe will do this put instead of running in circles (my living room area is longer than it is wide so that doesn't leave much room for circles) she will run from the fireplace to the opposite side of the room back and forth at top speed. She'll do this about 4 or 5 times back and forth and she does it several times a day as well. When she does this I call it Zoomy time!
They do seem to love to run, don't they?

We call that "Zoey Zoomies" ha ha. Very cute.
Zoomies, eh? LOL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts