Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shy Thinks he is the biggest dog that ever walked the earth!
(even though he is only 3.3lbs) The other day We were sitting in the front porch, when he saw another dog walking down the sidewalk on a leash, Well shy ran up to this dog, (3x his size) and just stood right in front of him,
(like, I dare you to even move)LOL, This other dog, loved shy, but shy did NOT love him! I called him back, and he came "strutting his stuff" LOL, He will even chase the geese by the lake, I always have to catch him, before he makes them too mad. He is soo Protective! When people come over, he will sit on my lap, and bark at anyone that comes close! LOL, He is not aggressive, He loves other chi's, But he thinks he has sooo much power LOL, just tahught I would share!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. My little boy is an absolute darling - but I also know he is secretly planning to do away with the postman

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Sharon said:
I know exactly what you mean. My little boy is an absolute darling - but I also know he is secretly planning to do away with the postman
lmao! :lol: least he's not planning on taking over the world!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Lola who is 3.5 lbs thinks the same thing until they make a more toward her, then she goes running scared. It is so funny because my neighbor across the street has a 185 lb Masstif who is a big teddy bear and always wants to play but Lola won't let him get within 10 feet of her, which is probably better since their size is such a difference. Cookie loves to ride on his back but only if I put him there because he doesn't like him to get to close either!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Lola who is 3.5 lbs thinks the same thing until they make a more toward her, then she goes running scared.
:lol: That's exactly what Charlie does...It's like he forgets he's a little dog until they come towards him :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts