Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my friend and I took our 2 Chihuahuas to this lake, I had shy, and she had her Chi-Bam-Bam- They were soo cute! Shy just followed me in the water untill he couldnt touch the bottom anymore. I didnt think he would just walk right in! What a Ham! Shy is one of the few Chihuahuas I have met that actually like the water! Looks like we will be going back to the lake very soon! :D Do any of your Chis like the water??

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Bella does not like the water...she has fallen in off the dock twice ! Picture those little frogs with the suction cup feet and that is what she looked like, clinging to the bottom of the dock LOL

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
you didn't take pics :cry:

mine don't hate water........i think in time they will even love it !! when we go swimming they never complain :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper LOVES water. In fact, he ended up with a luxating patella a couple weeks ago after he rolled down a river bank when he was following his Border Collie friend into the river for a swim. :(

Bath days are a riot as well. Instead of making me crazy by fighting the bath, he makes me crazy by jumping up and down and getting all excited. He doesn't calm down until after I have taken him out of the tub then he tries to get back in!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts