Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! Too funny. :D I just love your wee ones. I can always count on your threads for a smile. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts

"Uncle"!! You win T. .. that is the funniest pic I have seen!! They are truly awesome..

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahahahaha, oh my..How funny! They are just too cute!
Thank you! :)

LOL the Wees are too cute for words :)
Thanks so much! :) I have so much fun with these little guys!

LOL! Too funny. :D I just love your wee ones. I can always count on your threads for a smile. :)
Thank you! :) I'm so glad you guys enjoy the pics. I enjoy sharing them. They are such funny little boogers! Never a dull moment. :lol:

watch out Gia, little Jade is getting the upper hand :)

your girls are so sweet!
Thank you Therese! :) They bring many smiles to my family and I. Jade is a little spitfire! :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are so stinking cute. Such long lovely arms on the tinys......
Thank you Pam! :) They put those arms to good use. For batting each other around with. :lol: Silly kids!!

"Uncle"!! You win T. .. that is the funniest pic I have seen!! They are truly awesome..
:lol: :lol: :lol: They were playing, so I just started snapping pics. All but that one came out butts, backs, paws...... They totally crack me up! Just play, play, play. I can't get anything done for watching them. :lol: Thank you SO much for all of your ever so sweet comments, Deb! :daisy:

Now that's just adorable!!!
Thank you! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gia also looks like she can be saying, "I surrender!!" LOL!!
Awww, I just lub dem both :love3: :love3:
She probably was surrendering! :lol: Jade roughs her up all day long. She can be sleeping and Jade will wake her up to play chase and beat each other up. :lol: Thank you so much Crystal! :)

LOL that is hilarious!!
The caption fits perfectly.
Jade has some attitude goin on there. haha!!
They are both just too cute for words!! xxxx
Thank you Terri! :) She does have an attitude! I'm going to keep trying to get her "Donkey Kicks" on vid. When she wants something the other pups have, she turns backwards, sits on their head, and kicks them backwards like a Donkey. :lol:

T They are jut soo sweet, I cant get over it!
Thank you Rache! :) They provide me with more laughter! I could just watch them all day long. I always say that I got so much more done before having The Wee's. But playing with them is wayyyyyy better than house cleaning. :lol:

Hahaha thats funny
Isn't it!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a hilarious pic!!! They are the cutest!!! Just darling.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts