Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It starts and ends over a stuffed monkey toy.
Notice the screaching match (Tabitha's tactic).
And, note Jerry pulling Tabitha across the floor as she refuses to let go of the toy!
Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Hahaha, that was soo cute!!
I had to watch it twice, I was distracted the first time because Britney kept tilting her head every time Tabitha did her screech sound :love2: :love2:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That was soooooooo cute! Jerry plays like a gentleman, so sweet! Can't believe Tabitha was squeaking like that, she sounded like a squeaky toy!! So funny!! I love the zoomies at the end. They are just TOO CUTE!!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
They are precious and so playful together--what characters they are. I love when Tabitha isn't going to give up so Jerry takes her and the monkey !!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Don't you just love to see them tussling for the same toy when they have enough toys for 5 doggies?? Tabitha and Jerry are just gorgeous, beautiful coats... the red and white on Jerry is stunning. I think my favorite part is when Tabitha walks away and Jerry looks after her as if thinking "hey, I wasn't finished yet!" My guys started to whine when Tabitha would make her "monkey screech!" Thanks so much for sharing your babies. Deb

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, so cute. loved watching your video of Tabitha and Jerry. mine play like that too. they like to focus on one toy. even though they have a whole toybox full. :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Sibling rivalry and sibling love! They are so sweet together. My two sound/look horrible when they play! Jerry is very gentle with her.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
LOL! They are absolutely adorable together. I'm so glad to see that they're getting along wonderfully as true siblings.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I didn't realise the noise was coming out of tabitha ha ha i had to re read your post hahaha.. very very cute.. i want a friend for daisy :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts