Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First we went on vacation last week I was sick with a cold and allergies & very rundown :( Then I went in Tuesday for a root canal well it went bad I've been so sick & in horrible pain today I'm a tad better but I'm still sick & very weak. The tooth will be pulled tom if it doesn't get better all I know is I'm sick of being sick :pale: :cry:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
i'm sorry to hear you're sick and in pain alisha :( i hope you feel better soon :)

i've never had a root canal. how did it go bad?

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Get better soon!!! Snuggle with your babies and I'm sure you'll feel all better ;) Is Fender being a good little boy since his mommy doesn't feel good?

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jen honestly I just don't know I've had 1 before & it was fine I didn't even take pain meds this time I'm having to take them every 2 1/2 hours & those pills & the antibiotics are making me so sick.The dentist said sometimes something goes wrong like an infection or the tooth breaks she thinks mine is an infection.

Katie :lol: Fender has started to go potty on one of the dog beds :confused: I think vacation & everything has him all confused. He has been cuddling with me more though & he's still so tiny I look at him & think my word you are so fragile :shock:

Thanks for the well wishes :) I hope to be better by tommorow because I really don't want to go have her mess with my mouth again :(

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
My Mia's a fan of pottying on their dog beds too...when the potty pad is a foot away...*sigh* ;)
Oh the joy of puppies!!

How old is Fenny now?

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: Katie yep they can be fun :lol: He's 12 weeks tommorow.The thing is I looked at Mias vet records & she weighed 4.1 pounds at 13 weeks :shock: I know he probably only weighs 1.5 pounds at the most yikes.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
What a tiny little guy!!! How much does Mia weigh now?
My Mia weighed 3 lbs at 13 weeks so I expect her to be around 5-6 lbs.
She's growing like a weed though! I can't believe she's 4 1/2 months already...

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She weighed 8.3 about a month ago so her weight charted right on. Your Mia sounds like she'll be a perfect size :) Fender scares me being so tiny but he's so tough when he wants to be ;) He eats like a pig but he's just scrawny looking :lol:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Alisha, sorry to hear you're sick. Get well soon and cuddle up with your chihuahuas for comfort.

·
Banned
728 Posts
I Hope that yyou have a speedy recovery! I am a chicken when it comes to dentistry or oral surgury, would rather have another c section and that is virtually inpossible!!lol

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone for the well wishes no more pain Thank goodness but I'm so weak :confused: I've been eating but obviously not enough I'm going to make a grilled cheese sandwich & hopefully that will help. I feel like a sloth :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts