Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
OH MY GOD THAT IS SO HORRIBLE!!! I COULDNT EVAN WATCH TEH WHOLE THING taht poor dog! someone should beat him up what a pratt!

·
Registered
195 Posts
omg how horrible i so hope the dog is ok and as for the bloke i would love to be in the same room with him!!!! my blood is boiling!! no nasty words can even describe that monster he deserves torture as far as im concerned grrrrrrrrrr!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would love to have him on a leash and give him the same treatment that he did to that poor little pup. Watching it, it brought tears to my eyes. How could anyone do that to a poor animal? He in not a 'human' but an animal. He deserves to be locked up, with the keys throw away.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Somebody in NY should find this Chris Grant, tie him up, and then repeatedly kick him in the ribs and stomach. I hope that he does end up with some jail time and gets locked up with an animal lover who has seen this footage. Deplorable.

·
Registered
110 Posts
OMG!!! That poor dog! I have a rescue dog that someone beat and did who knows what to before I got her. I wish I could get my hands on the idiot that beat my dog, along with this idiot!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, when I finished watching I was soo furious and angry that i just had to go give extra kisses and hugs to Sissy. I would never ever EVER do THAT do an animal or human (except for that guy in the video).

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
:( I couldn't watch it all, just looked at the first kick and I was done. I hate ignorant heartless people. I don't care who you are if you can do that to a innocent dog you can do that to a innocent child. NOT OK in my eyes I would love to get my hands on these people. Just ignorant! :( OMG Poor baby...just upsets me so so much. I want to hold the little angel and hug it and let it know there is somebody out there that will give it a life it deserves :( I hate people like this, no soul.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
This happened a good while ago and has been posted here before. It is sickening :-(

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I didn't watch the video. I have a really hard time looking at any kind of cruelty to animals, or even to see animals that are hurt in any way. Your descriptions were enough to have me in tears.

I have a very strong opinion about anyone who abuses animals. Apart from extended jail time and severe fines, I am of the opinion that part of their punishment should be to have done to them what they have done to their animals. I am serious as a heart attack about that. They should have to endure whatever they put the animal through, which I think might get through to them FAR more than jail or fines. And if it doesn't, well, I'd still feel better. Vindictive of me? HELL YEAH!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
This video truly shows how forgiving dogs are...he kicks him, and then when he motions for him, the poor baby goes right up to him and what does the POS do?? kick him again!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts