Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mama, I sweepy.

I sick so mama spoiling me.

Don't worry Mama, I starting to feel better.

Iz mad mama, you took me to da doctor.

Yes, he's had several outfit changes today. He's a diva. He wants to change outfits constantly. When he brings me a new outfit, it's time for a wardrobe change.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh no Toby baby, what is wrong?! :(

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's got tummy troubles. Severe diarrhea. I tried everything and it wasn't getting any better. So today I took him to the vet. They ran a fecal, parvo test, etc. and did an exam. Said he probably ate something bad. Told me bland diet and gave him meds for 10 days.

He's so tired and unhappy not his usual perky self at all.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I just read your vet thread. Poor Toby. But Ash, I'm sure he'll be back to normal
in no time in your care. You are doing great, hang in there. Lots of hugs to you
both!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww feel butter toby <3 tofay when i looked at kc's poop i saw a green wrapper on it...ugh~ they love to eat junk when ur not around -.-

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Poor little Toby. Get well soon, Angel. <3

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toby says "tanks nice chi people's. I doin a little better tonight. I ate dinner and I been sweeping since."

I really hoping he sleeps through the night tonight!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
The Meds should kick in soon. Happy to hear he ate dinner. I know what it's like to go through tummy troubles. Scary stuff. Hugs to you and sweet little Toby.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Ah poor Toby When they are so little tummy trouble can be soso scary they can dehydrate quickly. Its good he ate his dinner tonight and hopefully the meds will kick in and he will be right as rain in no time. Give the sweet little baby a kiss and a cuddle for me.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Hope he feels better soon AShley! Kisses to Toby...and are you serious, he brings you outfits to change?? I'd love if Miya did that!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts