Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a digital photographer/editor I feel really dumb asking this... but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my siggy to appear (on the forum here) as big as the actual file is.

Every one I've ever made has been smaller than the recommended pix size; but for whatever reason, when I upload it, it's automatically resized to be really tiny.

At first I just thought it was a membership level thing, til I saw users with 10-20 posts that had much larger signatures lol.

Everything I do I save as a .jpg so its not like I'm uploading some huge bitmap file; and I use tinypic.com (just like photobucket) to get it uploaded; and even on there it tells me the proper/larger size that my image actually is.

Any suggestions on how to get it to work?? I'm gonna make a new siggy soon that's updated, and I want to make sure that it actually displays right!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, that's essentially what I do with tinypic... it's another image hosting site just like Photobucket; gives me the url and everything.
I've even tried uploading the image directly to here and it doesn't work.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hehe.. disregard this post. =)

I realized if you actually use the [sig - pic] upload method on the main Edit Signature page, it only lets you have a very tiny sig.. in order to actually have the larger allowed size, you have to make a direct image link instead of the "sig pic" one that's provided.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts