Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Adrienne your pups are unbearably cute, too much for words, especially all together in their awesome suitcase beds! :love2:

...and Caitlin, you're a sweetheart, I can't wait to see what you come up with. I love your siggies.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
OMG Caitlin..... that is an adorable siggy!!!! I love the lil' Postage stamp look and the Font. what kit did you use?

Thanks, Jan! It's Love Birds by JSS. I was not going to use JSS because I like always do, but JSS kits were the only kits I could find that matched the colors in the pics. Those kits are always very colorful.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Thanks, Jan! It's Love Birds by JSS. I was not going to use JSS because I like always do, but JSS kits were the only kits I could find that matched the colors in the pics. Those kits are always very colorful.
I know what you mean... I may spend an hour or more just looking thru my scrpakits to find the 'perfect' one.....

JSS kits are soooo cool!! very nice siggy

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I know what you mean... I may spend an hour or more just looking thru my scrpakits to find the 'perfect' one.....

JSS kits are soooo cool!! very nice siggy
I spent two hours this morning look through my kits trying not to use JSS, but it happened anyways. :p

I like JSS, I've just used it for most of my siggies. I have a lot of new designers now that I would like to try out but I'm not very good at working with the styles. Need more practice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts