Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what programs you all use to make siggys. Is there any online sites that you use?

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
I think Sugarbaby uses an online program.... maybe she will chime in here....

I don't use online....

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I couldnt work out how to use the program sugarbaby uses so I used paint

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Elaina, it was my 1st attempt, and I only used paint so its not that good.
When I see my cousin next I will have to get her to show me how to use the other
program properly.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I use the free part on picnik.com. It's a colage maker for photos. You just drag the pictures in and change the words etc. You can pay to use the fancier stuff or just use the free backgrounds.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I use the free part on picnik.com. It's a colage maker for photos. You just drag the pictures in and change the words etc. You can pay to use the fancier stuff or just use the free backgrounds.
thanks for that, do you have a link?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I need to know where to get better backgrounds. There are some really good ones on here. I use The Print Shop v23.1 which I like but it doesn't have the cool backgrounds I see on here.

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
I use photoshop elements9... sometimes PaintShop Pro9 and sometimes Photoshop CS5 but mostly the elements9. I use free scrapkits I find online(some I buy)

·
Registered
237 Posts
I don't mean to hi-jack the thread but how is everyone getting their sig pics so big?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I use some free kits online and I've bought some in the past. I use Imikimi.com to do the work. It's the best site for me because I'm so use to it by now. I don't know hwo to use glitter or anything or other "bubble" fonts so if anybody could let me know I'd love to know!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
What causes some of the siggies to be so small? And can one make them bigger?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts