Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need something to do to keep my mind off Chico and his surgery...

anyone want a siggy???

you must have at least 75 posts otherwise I will create one for you.......

will take the first 5 posters/requests.... then I will see where I stand on time, I might take more...

*sigh*.... time is passing SO slow..........

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
i just got pm saying mine is too big and needs to be smaller or have to remove it. Can you redo one foe me I have no idea how to change size of one i have. So new will be better as Amberleah is little older now.

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i just got pm saying mine is too big and needs to be smaller or have to remove it. Can you redo one foe me I have no idea how to change size of one i have. So new will be better as Amberleah is little older now.
if you get rid of all of the URLs except this one(siggy) and your pitapata you should be OK on the size.... the siggy is made 500x200 so should be within the limits for the forum.... if it is not, please admins let me know so I can adjust it for her.....

my offering:

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
youve got it spot on jan she can have the siggy and pitapata and youve outdid yourself again love all the bright colours on this its lovely

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ps jan id love one of your creations if you could let me know and i will put up the pictures id like in it i love bright colours xxxxx

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
these are the pics id love in my siggy jan whenever you have the time love birght and neon colours xxx

ROMEO

HONEY

SPARKLES

ZACY

CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH JAN LOVE ALL YOUR SIGGY'S

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
these are the pics id love in my siggy jan whenever you have the time love birght and neon colours xxx
CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH JAN LOVE ALL YOUR SIGGY'S
awww..... thank you.... I really love making siggys.... I belong to a couple of graphic forums but like making the siggys here more :) cause they have CHIs on them!!

I think I have the perfect scrapkit for you......LOTS of bright colors in it!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hi Jan. Could I be #4 on the siggy requests? If yes, how many pics should I send?
just post whatever you want.... try to have at least 2-3 to pick from but whatever you want to post is fine........ usually your favorites.....

also if there are colors you like or themes, if desired

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
just post whatever you want.... try to have at least 2-3 to pick from but whatever you want to post is fine........ usually your favorites.....

also if there are colors you like or themes, if desired
Thanks Jan!! Here are my choice pics, bright colors, I'll let you play with your creativity, just no disney characters. :)

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks Jan!! Here are my choice pics, bright colors, I'll let you play with your creativity, just no disney characters. :)
hope you like it........ HERSHEY the USA Girl!!! :hello1:

BTW... sure hope your 'location' is Georgia USA and not Georgia the Country....lol.... or this siggy won't make sense........

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
hope you like it........ HERSHEY the USA Girl!!! :hello1:

BTW... sure hope your 'location' is Georgia USA and not Georgia the Country....lol.... or this siggy won't make sense........
WOW!!! Love, love, love it!! Thanks Jan!! And yes, we're in Georgia USA! :p

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
If you're still bored....you can make me a new one!! ;)
SURE!!! you will be #5 ......... any special request??

BTW.... I gotta figure out what size to make it.... you have 2 pitapatas, one on top of the other so I am asking the admins what size will be allowed... when they answer me I will start making the siggy :)

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
WOW!!! Love, love, love it!! Thanks Jan!! And yes, we're in Georgia USA! :p
Hershey.... I didn't check to see if you had a PitaPata.... I have reduced the size of your siggy and re-uploaded it.... please use the new uploaded siggy.....
you can't have a 600x300 siggy AND a pitapata...

sorry 'bout that..........

1 - 20 of 35 Posts