Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 days off work.... anyone want a Christmas siggy?? gotta have at least 75 posts(or I think that is the rule...)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'd love one of your siggy's Jan!! :)

Here's a few pics you could choose from .....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Jan!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i'd love a Christmas siggy, i dont have any real good ones of Peyton yet, i'll take some tomorrow morning and post them. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
How do you get Brodys nails so short? Does a groomer do them? I can only cut the tips off mine or they scream sometimes I think they pretend tho!
that looks like the same collar Ninja got in Baby's SS package!!!
I use a dremel tool (grinder) to grind them. I do them once a week. It literally takes about 2 seconds per nail so in less than a minute, his nails are super short! Pedipaws is one brand, but I just use a cheapy grinder I got from Harbor Freight. It's powerful so you can just touch it to the nail for about a second and it grinds it back. Regular nail clippers can squeeze the nail and also cause splintering. Grinding is much easier once they get used to it. :)

Yes! That is one of my favorite collars! I love it!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Thank you Jan!! I absolutely LOVE IT!! :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I use a dremel tool (grinder) to grind them. I do them once a week. It literally takes about 2 seconds per nail so in less than a minute, his nails are super short! Pedipaws is one brand, but I just use a cheapy grinder I got from Harbor Freight. It's powerful so you can just touch it to the nail for about a second and it grinds it back. Regular nail clippers can squeeze the nail and also cause splintering. Grinding is much easier once they get used to it. :)

Yes! That is one of my favorite collars! I love it!
ahhh I will have to try one! I didn't think they actually worked!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i'd love a Christmas siggy, i dont have any real good ones of Peyton yet, i'll take some tomorrow morning and post them. :)
heres some pics you can use of Peyton and Minnie. my battery died before i took any good ones of Tootsie. you can just use any ones u like of her from before, or i will try to get some later. thanks so much :)
edit * i just got some pics of Tootsie

·
Registered
14,441 Posts

OMG JAN! I was looking at my cute new siggy and just now noticed that the PIG is in it, by the soccer ball!! ha ha! That is so funny and cute!! You are a genius. I love it. :hello1:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts