Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother Joe has been arguing with his b/f Rene for the past 20+ minutes!!

and wanna know what sucks even worse (since this IS a chi forum)...Butterfly is over there with Rene right now!!

To be honest, I got Britney from my brothers LAST relationship...and that one was a BAAAD relationship. The guy went back to L.A. with his family and never bothered to ask for Britney back...so she became MINE!

Now the thing is, my brother hasn't said anything about the relationship being over so...who knows what the he** will happen between the two.

*sigh* It's 10:45PM right now..and I have my summer school class in the morning..I won't be able to sleep cause my brothers room is next to mine and as it is the walls are thin AND he's talking prett loud right now.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hmm, it's hard isn't it? I always want to help friends/family when their relationships aren't working, but I know that I have to just butt out & let them get on with it (very hard for me, I like everyone to be happy!)

It's not real fair on you either, having to lie there listening to all that anger. Sorry I don't have any real advice, just hope things improve for you soon! :wave:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
so are you thinking about their relationship or maybe getting butterfly?? :D :D
i hope your brother can work things out :wink: must s*ck hearing them argue :?

kisses nat

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's no way I'd get Butterfly...Rene had been wanting a dog for a long time!!

Anyways, my brother Joe and Rene are a good couple together...so the relationship is NOT over (yayy i can still see Butterfly on friday).

I think the both of them just needed to let out some tension! :wink:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I know how you feel...people argue and listening to it isn't an easy thing to do. Hopefully they will work it out and all will be well again. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts