Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone be able to make a general signature so I can add my new puppy in it? I can post pictures of each.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
post the pics and any colors/themes you wish.... I am sure there will be someone around soon to make you a siggy(s) ;)

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like one made similiar to this one...with the same colors. (Or to match the colors in my blog: see signature below) Teal, browns, and tan. (and hearts if possible)

Here is Castiel (?) (I'm trying out that name..otherwise it may be Odin or Fender)

Will these photos work? They are the most recent ones?

Willow

Sasparilla

Aries

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I downloaded a free trial of photoshop elements to see how it would go. Made this. I'm horribly out of practice and couldn't figure out some things with the Elements program. Didn't come out like I wanted...but it was fun to try again. And dang..now that I posted it, I think I don't have the correct dimensions. :(

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tried one more before bed. <yawn> I am seriously out of shape making siggies. Using muscles I hadn't used in a while, lol!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jan...

<gasp> Those are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them both!! Dang..I wish I had half your talent!! Thank you very much!!!!! :cheer:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jan..

Thank you very much! I loved all three of them!! Willow, Sassie, Aries send puppy hugs and kisses and say thanks as well!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jan..

Do you have the file for the signature that I'm using right now? I'd love to have it so that I can change out Cas's photo as he grows without having to ask if you have time to do it. Right now, I just have the trial of psp elements..but if I can figure out a few things on it, like how to add shadows, bevel edges etc..then I might buy it.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Fantastic siggies all of them!

I wish i knew how to use PS.
I havent downloaded the free one cause i think would be a waste of time. lol

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Fantastic siggies all of them!

I wish i knew how to use PS.
I haven't downloaded the free one cause i think would be a waste of time. lol

well, everyone has their own graphic program favorite and are comfortable with........ :) I used to use Paintshop Pro 9 and X3 but converted to PS Elements 8 then upgraded to version 9. I found that most digital scrapbooking sites use PS Elements so I started using it because of that.... and there a LOTS of PS Elements tutorials on the Net. Believe me, I am still a Newbie with PS Elements but I try to learn something new once in a awhile using it..

Have fun with whatever you use... that's most important...

BTW, Terri... you make GORGEOUS siggys with whatever you have... I love the colors...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts