Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leila is such a silly goose. She bark and growls and woofs at the craziest things. Today we were in the kitchen and the pantry door was open with the light on and she growled at it, earlier today we were in the bark yard and she growled and barked at the shed. :confused: She certainly makes me laugh daily..hourly really. She is a hoot!! Does anyone elses chis do this? I can't understand what is scary about an inanimate object that is not moving. lol:p
Oh and I got winston a giant nylabone and she has claimed it to be her own. For crying out loud she has two and tons of her own toys. She will take the bone out of his mouth while he is chewing it. The dog is a saint i swear, he never gets upset with her for anything and she's always pawing his face, climbing on him, sticking her face in his food bowl while he's eating and stealing his toys. That boxer needs wings! :D
Sorry for being so longwinded! lol :laughing8::)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lotus barks at everything :roll: she understands when mummy says shhh quiets or oi shut it to stop but she is. Yapper she growled at Aston from jls (uk boyband) on one of abis magazines I nearly fell off my chair!!! The washing machine... Random men... Birds u name it if she has an issue with it she tells it

·
Registered
77 Posts
That's cute! My chi doesn't do that (woof at inanimate objects) but our pointer does! Our neighbor just baled the hay field by our house and she was woofing at the hay bales. :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's cute! My chi doesn't do that (woof at inanimate objects) but our pointer does! Our neighbor just baled the hay field by our house and she was woofing at the hay bales. :)
Haha that def. sounds like something she would bark at too. lol
Sarah, that is hilarious about the boy band guy. :laughing8: she did NOT like the looks of him apparently. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Lol sounds like Leila would be the perfect GF for the bark king Trigger :p He has a fit if anything is "out of the norm"! Its like he isn't scared of it but just needs to let you know "Hey! The trash can moved!" "Hey! There is a new plant in this room!" "HEY! hey hey hey!" Hehe its funny except at midnight!

They are certainly clever little doggies.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:laughing8: LOL @ Trigman!! :D That's exactly it! Well luckily it's not a full fledged bark just a growl Now she does bark a little when she sees a person coming toward her, even sometimes the kids. lol I'm like "Uh Leila it's Pierce duhhhhh!" I wonder about her eyesight sometimes ha. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts