Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a silly little question: :?: Does anyone ele's chi bounce when they run? Kemo looks like a bunny sometimes and he is very very agile, going back and forth in short spurts when he wants to play! Just curious

·
Registered
622 Posts
lol, hahahahahahha, yep diesel does this too :D :D he is like a little fairy fluttering about, :D

very cute 8) i love it when he does this 8)

xxxx amie xxxx

·
Registered
327 Posts
Pango does it too... He pounces instead of running. I just think it's the cutest thing ever.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
yes ozzy does it too he looks just like a bunny rabbit and runs jumping his back legs up in the air, very strange, he also stands on his back legs and walks around :lol:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well well well, sounds like a chi trait to me then :toothy7:
ozzys mom - Kemo does that too, he always walks around on his hind legs, but food is generally involved :laughing2:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
yes we dangle a piece of ham and he does it for ages , he is such a nosey dog and he does it while trying to look at the top of the counter to see whats up there................lol

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
lol yeah i have to agree too!
and as for the standing up thing for food ive been tryong to turn that into a command "stand" as with keeks ive got to work with what she can do lol
i love the way the jump around its too cute
mia
x

·
Registered
2 Posts
:lol: hehe I know exsactly what you all mean,when Im out walking Ren people ALWAYS point and laugh,he kinda prances like a dressage pony or springs like a wee lamb.I agree its too cute but its hilarious as well.Ive often thought Ren was almost pitbull like in the way he runs full throttle and chokes himself with the leash,gasping for air,it used to panic me a little so I got him a harness instead.

·
Registered
17 Posts
:lol: Little Buddy prances about, it is so cute and funny. Does anyone's else's chi's front legs stand with there elbows out? I'm wondering if Little Buddy is bow legged. His back legs are a bit slimmer than the front too.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anna said:
:lol: Little Buddy prances about, it is so cute and funny. Does anyone's else's chi's front legs stand with there elbows out? I'm wondering if Little Buddy is bow legged. His back legs are a bit slimmer than the front too.
Yes Kemo does that.....I was wondering if that was normal. Makes him look real macho LOL

·
Registered
365 Posts
yeah elmo is exactly the same!!! he runs around like a maniac and sometimes for no reason he just stands on his hind leg and walks backwards and forwards!! its the cutest thing!! I think its for attention!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I guess it's unanimous! Yoshi runs just like that. I call him YoYo because he's going up and down when he's excited. He doesn't do the stand thing~yet. I think that is too cute. That's funny about the pit bull analogy. I have a pit shar pei mix and he's learning now to not run full throttle on his leash. (been using the british Halti.)

·
Registered
63 Posts
:wave: Hi there!! I LOVE it when my little man does the bouncy thing! He also trots instead of walking as though he's very proud of himself! This is one of the most adorable trademarks of Chis. Gorgeous little fellas! :lol:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
My little Scruffy is part chi, part yorkie, part kitten, part rabbit :lol: :lol: :lol:

His walk and prance ia all rabbit, i love it :lol:

xxxxx

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Carl boy prances too. And he stands on his hind legs to try to see what's on the counter, etc.
When we first got him he would run sideways almost. If we called him he couldn't run straight to us, he would run on an angle... :lol: He's straightened out his run for the most part now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts