Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
MoJie is showing that toy who's boss! What a cutie.
NaNa sounds just like Lola.Lol.:)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Our little boy is growing up... That is adorable. I like how he stops and looks at you. He's a pumpkin. NaNa sounds like Coco. Mine go nuts like that too, it's hilarious!!! Great video hon.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
ahhh mojie so cute! hehehe my guy loved his small loofa when he was younger...used to chew on it a lot! but now...he just pees on it LOL

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Moni so cute! NaNa sounds just like Frankie! I feel like I know you a little better because I actually heard NaNa's voice...........;)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
NaNa sounds just like Lily!! I think their barks are cute - call me weird... MoJie is too adorable!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Moni, Yes he barks a lot! At birds, people, other dogs, noises, TV sounds, wind........
OMG....They are sure annoying ...LOL....
NaNa sounds just like Lily!! I think their barks are cute - call me weird... MoJie is too adorable!
Ann...probably cute for a second but not all the time at people on the street...LOL..

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
OMG....They are sure annoying ...LOL....

Ann...probably cute for a second but not all the time at people on the street...LOL..
My big dogs bark all the time at everything! Lily rarely barks and compared to the deep LOUD voices of the others it's cute. I'm glad she doesn't bark a lot or I know I would not find it so funny!! :)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My big dogs bark all the time at everything! Lily rarely barks and compared to the deep LOUD voices of the others it's cute. I'm glad she doesn't bark a lot or I know I would not find it so funny!! :)
Lily is a good girl!!!!!...I wish NaNa would be a good girl like Lily...:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts