Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When i woke up this morning Hotchi was laying across my shoulder and i looked at him and said "move Bean, you always find the weirdest places to sleep." Then i thought about all the silly nicknames i have for all of them lol

If you are anything like me, then you have nicknames for their nicknames :rolleyes: If you are as goofy as i am share some of the silly nicknames you have branded your babies with. Here are a few of many that i gave to my crew...

Hotchi- Bean, Hotchi Bean, ******, Beanerino, Slim, Slim Diggy, Little Brother (he was the smallest), Bambino, Beano, and more.

Knuckles- Knucky, Bucky, Buckles, Buck-a-roo, Rocky, Nugget, Nuggy, Nuggy Bucket (???), and more.

Olivia- Livy, Toot, Tooter, Marie, Too-Too, Noel (bday is on christmas), Too-Too Marie, Livykins, and more.

There are so many i decided to save you an hour by only putting the most used ones lol Ok, so now its your turn. Lets hear 'em....:smilebox:

[

·
Registered
786 Posts
Mojo = Moj, Moe-Moe, Floppidy Doo, Moo-Joo
Ote = Toasty Ote, Toast, Bug, Pretty Little, Princess, Prin, Bow-Chi-Wow-Wow

Hahaha, this is a great thread!

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
I started a similar post recently lol. Harley never gets called Harley, he is Moo, Mr Moo, Moo Moo or Harley-Marley-Moo. (I'm not sure he even answers to Harley anymore!)
Bambi gets Bam Bee, Bumble Bee, Bumble Beast, Beast, Bambino or Wheaten Nugget.
I very nearly called my business Bumble and Moo, after them.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
LOL.

Brode the Toad!

Boo Boo

Ding Dong

·
Registered
35 Posts
i Call Dottie- Dooot ,Dudley ,Duppers ,doodle bug
Then Zoey- ZoZo Breath cus she has puppy breath! Zoinks, ZoLow, Z low Green..lol!
Also just to add my cat his name is Louie I call him noodles..lol! Not sure why he comes to it tho!

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
BG- Littles, Princess, bug, BGGG (instead of seperate letters all together), Munchkin, sniper kisser

Sonny- Little Man, snuggle bug, boo, Munchkin, and some days little terror, monster, lil monster

Sadie girl (Basset)- Old gal, Sade, thorn in my side, Sadie

Gibbs (Basset)- Gibby, Gibb, Gibbler, dumb dog, Pain in my rear

Chihuly (black one eye cat)- Huly, who, the who, baby boy, the king, monster, momy's boy, and my dad calls him a panther

Nala (gray cat)- Na, Na Na, Nal, Queen Bee, sassy mouth, Sassy,

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Even though I now live in Canada, my mind still works in Russian.
Therefore most of the pups' nicknames are Russian too. :)

Rocky is "Rakoushka", which means seashell...lol, go figure. :confused:

Benji's most popular is "Benjik moi Blinchik", which means Benji my Pancake, haha. He's a gourmand, so it suits him, unfortunately for him he doesn't get any pancakes, lol. :lol:

Chanel's most common nowadays is "Rambo"...what can I say she's a tough biaatch! :laughing6: Definitely NOT a princess, lol. I do call her "Chanelka" a lot too, it doesn't mean anything, just a derivation of her name.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Jaxx's nickname is Pookie or Pookie butt. I am not sure why I started calling him that but it just came out one day and it stuck.
My boyfriend calls him buddy. Everyday when he comes home most of the time he says "hi buddy" to Jaxx before I even get a kiss hello.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts