Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Charlie is staying with my mom while I pack and move. I call everynight to see what trouble he's gotten into during the day, for example on Sunday he got himself stuck between the glass and the screen on the door to the deck, there's only about an inch gap so how he got in is anyone's guess, they had to take the screen off to get him out. He was fine my mom said it was pretty funny, one minute he was on the deck playing the next minute he was whining and she saw he was stuck...very silly pup.

Last night when I called my mom said she had another funny story...although I might not think its funny... as she's laughing. Of course I make her tell me. When my sister got home from work, she went to let the puppies out (my brother isn't the greatest about this so if he's been home alone with them we always let them out again). Charlie didn't come when she called so she went to find him, she found him with my brother in the bathroom. Charlie was full of suds and SWIMMING :shock: in the bathtub. She yelled "What are you doing?". My brother a little surprised at getting yelled at answered inocently "Charlie needed a bath." My sister started laughing and said "Your not supposed to fill the bathtub, he can't even touch the bottom. And you want to be careful not to get too much water in their ears because they can get ear infections." She rescued Charlie and drained the tub. My brother (he's in high school) replied "oh, do you think he got water in them when he went under?". :shock: So my sister started laughing so hard she had to sit down. Now if I didn't know that Charlie was perfectly fine and all dried out I might be irratated but its just too funny and hey now I know he can swim. :lol:

I know this is long but it gave me a laugh when my mom told me, I'm sure a little is lost in my telling but it is still making me laugh to think of Charlie all suds up and swimming in the bathtub. :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
hehehehhehehe that is funny... very cute story... it is a good thing he did it though because you know now that he can swim......

It was really nice of your brother to give him a bath.... gotta give him credit for tryin.... :p :p :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts