Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww alisha then you missed the gong sound in the very beginning. i don't know why but it made me laugh adding it when he was on his back like that :lol:

·
Banned
393 Posts
haha that was pretty funny i laughed at it, the bird sound wasnt very noticeable to me though i was too busy laughing at woody :D :D

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
LOL that is soo great jen! especially the gong. totally perfect! it's so funny that he flips right on his back when he has a toy he likes lol I've never seen anything like it! :love5:
he's adorable

oh, do you have any pictures of your bird? i don't think i've ever seen her

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have tons of dory pics :D i'll post her in general chat :wink: i tried to get a video of her mewing but she clams up as soon as she sees the video camera.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
that would be great to have on video! i thought by now my moms bird would have learned to meow but she hasn't picked it up yet. i bet dory is hysterical :lol: my moms macaw says, hello and stop it lol and she laughs like my step dad and barks and she sort of says her name, sweet pea, but it's a new one so she's still working on it. i'm scared to death of her and won't hold her but i feed her every day bc if my mom does it sweet pea screams for about half an hour after she leaves for work. what else does dory say? i can't wait to see pics :)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Katie said:
that would be great to have on video! i thought by now my moms bird would have learned to meow but she hasn't picked it up yet. i bet dory is hysterical :lol: my moms macaw says, hello and stop it lol and she laughs like my step dad and barks and she sort of says her name, sweet pea, but it's a new one so she's still working on it. i'm scared to death of her and won't hold her but i feed her every day bc if my mom does it sweet pea screams for about half an hour after she leaves for work. what else does dory say? i can't wait to see pics :)
she makes the sound of a creaking door closing, my bedroom door in cali was very noisy. she also does drinking soda from a can so a slurping sound, my alarm clock, the phone, squeaky dog toys and mimics some of the birds she hears outside. the closest sound she makes to a word is weeeeee. it's so funny when she does it. oh and she also kind of laughs whenever she hears anyone laugh :lol:

her whistles are perfect too and she will repeat pretty much anything you teach her.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Jen said:
she makes the sound of a creaking door closing, my bedroom door in cali was very noisy. she also does drinking soda from a can so a slurping sound, my alarm clock, the phone, squeaky dog toys and mimics some of the birds she hears outside. the closest sound she makes to a word is weeeeee. it's so funny when she does it. oh and she also kind of laughs whenever she hears anyone laugh :lol:

her whistles are perfect too and she will repeat pretty much anything you teach her.

that is so cute! i wanna see a video if you ever get a good one :D

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Katie said:
That is SO cool! I think sound effects would be really fun! What kind of bird is she? She sounds pretty smart :D
she's a meyers parrot and she does seem very smart but i think most parrots are. she's funny the things she does too. she has a lot of quick links in her cage that attach all her toys and she loves to unscrew them all. i make them as tight as i can too :lol: she also did something i thought was so neat. she has this toy that hangs in her cage that has 3 holes in it. for a few days all she did was take the pieces of a second hanging toy and thread them through the holes of the other toy.

i posted her pics in general chat :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts