Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics of Simba, Not been on in a while.

Having a snooze on bean bag:

Watching X-Factor:

Sitting under xmas tree:

Will post some more of simba and his new friend as we are going to see her tomorrow! :wave:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Ahh I'm from the east, near Dundee :)
But my friend Vicky (paintmyworld) lives near Glasgow, so I've been through to visit her a few times.

I'd love another puppy this year, do you have any details of breeders in Scotland? Just for ideas. I got Lexi from Birmingham but I'm not travelling that far again!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's my 21st in feb, my fiance is getting me my new puppy as i did'nt want to waste the money on junk (as i usually do) we've always wanted to get another one to keep simba company cos he absolutely loves playing with other doggies, my fiance's mum has two Jack Russell (girls) and he loves when we go visit it is sooooo funny watching him(try to) copy them. My dad juxt got his girlfriend a 4month male chi, looks like simba's twin.

When's your 21st??

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My 21st is on 11th Feb, and i think my chi pup will be ready to come home on 11th March.

I am getting my chi from a lady in Aberdeen, pup was born on the 14th jan. :)

I'll see if i have some more pics of simba on this computer :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope i have no idea what to call her, i have had the Baby's Name books out hunting thru them, but i might have a better idea of what to call her when i see her. Hopefully.

Im not sure if i know luggy or not, i have a bad memory HAHAHAH :roll:

What's you chi called?, do you have any pics?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts