Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't always publicly display pictures, but I rather liked this one of our 13 year old granddaughter with Simcha. She and her 11 year old brother, my son and daughter-in-law were down visiting us for a couple of days, from Charlotte NC. She really liked Simcha's extremely cuddly nature. Their family dog, Brady, still suffers from a very undesirable trait. If you try to pet or touch him from behind, even if he is sitting with you, he may suddenly turn around and growl or snap. The family has a dog trainer working with him, and hopefully they will be successful eventually in reducing this tendency. Brady was boarded before this trip, so we did not see how he might have interacted with Simcha. There was a bit of friction on a visit several months ago.

Our Simcha was absolutely thrilled with the extra attention. When they left, we went out to lunch with our family, and then came home a couple of hours later, just by ourselves. You could sense Simcha's confusion at the disappearance of these people who were paying so much attention to him - he obviously missed them.

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj603/jelliotlevy/P1000879_zps6894001d.jpg

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Your granddaughter is absolutely beautiful, and I can see the fondness Simcha has for her. Not to mention her for Simcha! So glad all of you and Simcha had such a wonderful time together!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts