Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some pretty cute shots of Harley and Simon in their new sherpa bed.

Sleepy Simon...he's still recovering from surgery (actually this was the first time he slept since we woke up this morning)!!

With his baby blankie

Airing out his boo boo

Mumma, we love our new bed!

Mumma - leave me alone...I'z a sleepy boy

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Fadhila! Trust me he is full of beans. We woke up at 9am today and this pic was taken about 1pm, it was the first time he stopped moving!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwwww! They both look so cute! I love their new bed, and looks like they do as well. 2 precious Angels! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those pictures are GREAT! wow, do you have any more pictures of Harley?! I just noticed his merle patterning in those pictures. I had my nose clear up to the computer screen trying to see every detail!! HA! Gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those pictures are GREAT! wow, do you have any more pictures of Harley?! I just noticed his merle patterning in those pictures. I had my nose clear up to the computer screen trying to see every detail!! HA! Gorgeous!!!!
Thanks! Harley is a funny little boy! He doesn't really like having his picture taken. He is such a handsome boy, I want to show him off all the time but, alas, he does not cooperate! I am trying really hard to get him to take some good pics. I will see what I can do over the next day or two!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay, I have a few things to say... Harley is outstanding looking. I have never seen the merle pattern like that so light. His ears are amazing. He is so regal looking. Simon is gorgeous and has the same coloring as my Coco, I think? I'd like someone to tell me what Coco is exactly. His incision looks great from what I could tell. What perfect angels. I have two girls and you have two boys so they can be girlfriends and boyfriends, but no babies now cuz Simon is fixed! Last but not least, I love the bed. It looks so comfy. Sherpa, huh? I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing Lysa, they are just so fantastic.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Robin. I would approve of our babies dating!! LOL. Harley is what they call a fawn merle. He is very light fawn and his merle spots are different shades of grey and sable! I think that Simon and Coco are very similar in colour. He is still pretty young yet, so it will be interesting to see what he looks like when he is all grown up! I got the bed at Bed, Bath and Beyond! It was super cheap $13. I couldn't believe it. I have seen similar at Petsmart for $45 and up!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I knew you'd know Theresa, I almost pm'd you or Brodysmom. So she's a LC red sable? What was Bambi?
Yep, Red Sable, LC. :) Bambi was a red fawn. I see she has white on her chest (I believe) but it's not usually noted on their papers. She would just be classified as a red fawn, I believe. Or red fawn, with white markings. Her coloring is very similar to Lexie's. :) Lexie is also classified as red fawn.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Thank you so much. I love the red fawns. I think they are my favorite. I'm going to pm you. I have one more quick question but I feel like I am intruding on Lysa's thread.

Do you have a sherpa bed also???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts