Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all!

today i get to go pick up my 7 wk. old long-hair!

we (my boyfriend and i) just found out about him yesterday, a person in town is giving them away, so i'm gonna go save one (i know it will be at least ONE going to a home where it will be spoiled).

We had a rat terrier before, but she passed away a few months ago...we are hoping that training and living with cami (our rattie) we have somewhat prepared us for what it will take for a chihuahua.

if anyone has any advice, i'd love to hear it. i wish we could wait longer to get him, but i'm scared he'll be gone if we do (free puppy kind-of-thing). Plus, we got cami when she was only six weeks old (mother wouldn't nurse) and besides a week or so of sleepless nights, everyone was fine.

we're going to name him salvador.

nice to meet everyone!

-alissa

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
salvador from salvador dali ???? he's my absolute favorite painter in the world!!! i went to his house in barcelona :wink:

i love the name :wink: and i'm very happy for you ....i bet you will find all the info you need here on the forum !! :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME :wave:

that is wonderful that you are saving that lil pup. I LOVE the name too. I cant wait to see him. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts