Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snapped some real quick pics of my little man today..he kept trying to jump down which would have resulted in bodily harm so ended the shoot quickly. lol
He is 5 months old now! And 3 lbs. give or take an oz or two.

"oh boy not diss stuff again!"

"dis is embawassing!!"

"Hairo!" ;)

*(edited this a bit lol)* He really is an angel though.:D

Back in the olden days. (lol)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww he is so precious, Cheryl! Love the halo! LOL! He's starting to lose his puppy face and turning into such a handsome little boy!! His coat will be gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is beautiful. Same age as my Tinkerbelle. She turned 5 months on Sept 2. Give him a kiss on thatcute little nose form me.
He was born on april 2 too. :)

Thanks ladies :D
Pam: at first when i saw his pic i didn't like that he was pinkish around his eyes but now i love those eyes more than anything. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
OK, Tinkerbelle has a mom that can't count. Her birthday is March 2, 2011. She is actually 6 month old. She is silver and cream. When I can figure out how to download from my cellphone, I can post a picture. She has eyes kind of pinkish like your little doll. I love her eyes as well. They get real squinty when she first wakes up. But I love them. I think she is a little smaller. She can almost walk under my little boy Gandalf and he is 6#3oz.

·
Registered
149 Posts
He is such a ham! He's like, "Fine, momma, I will dain to allow you to photograph my magnificent and dapper self,". I love that red bow tie!!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, Tinkerbelle has a mom that can't count. Her birthday is March 2, 2011. She is actually 6 month old. She is silver and cream. When I can figure out how to download from my cellphone, I can post a picture. She has eyes kind of pinkish like your little doll. I love her eyes as well. They get real squinty when she first wakes up. But I love them. I think she is a little smaller. She can almost walk under my little boy Gandalf and he is 6#3oz.
Finn says "Fanks for dee compweements!"

Tinkerbelle has the same bday as my chi leila.she was born march 2 but in 2010. I love that their bdays are march 2 and april 2. sooo easy to remember. lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts