Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our oldest Sissy came to bisit uz today! We wubs her berry muchz!!! Wesie & Bubba wouldn't wakez up to say hiz, but wez did! We gabe her extra kissez for Wesie & Bubba. :daisy:

I think Jade was the most excited. :lol:

This is her signature "look." I love it!!! :lol:

Okay, no more pics! For a minute or two, anyway. :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww what sweet pics! Her signature look! :lol: Oh gosh, that is too funny. She is such a character - and a little love bug. :) She reminds me a lot of Roo in her manner, how she acts and her little poses, especially in the little stretching paw pics and kiss pics. Nice to see sweet little Gia's head at the end there too. hehe. :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Ya know, everytime you post a new picture of Jade, I ask myself, "Can she get any cuter??" the answer is yes. She is super super cute in these pics!! You can tell how happy she is to see sissy :love2:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha ha so cute!
Thanks Kitty! :)

Awww what sweet pics! Her signature look! :lol: Oh gosh, that is too funny. She is such a character - and a little love bug. :) She reminds me a lot of Roo in her manner, how she acts and her little poses, especially in the little stretching paw pics and kiss pics. Nice to see sweet little Gia's head at the end there too. hehe. :)
Thank you Paula! :) Isn't that "look" something. :lol: She is def. a character, to say the least. Quite a comical little thing. She loves to give kisses, shake her booty, twist in circles, and raise that head when you talk to her, with her nose in the air! Diva times 10! :lol:

Awwww, Roo is such a little Angel. :love5: I really and truly want her! :love5: :D

Gia has this fascination with hair. So she spent most of the visit around Sissy's neck, waiting for her to be still so she could make her "nest." She curls up in a tiny ball, just at the back of your neck, and literally makes a nest in your hair. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awl, dey wuv dere sissy! Adorable!!!! ;)
Dey weawwy do Ms. Chewyl! Her gibes us wots of sweet wuvin'! :)

She's cute as a button...lol. I love it when they get all excited.
Thanks Kristi! :) Me too! It's so cute!!

aww they are so cute!!! and very tiny how much do they weigh? how tall are they? very cute pucs though :D
Thank you very much Codyann! :) They are very tiny little babies. Jade, the Blue & White baby weighs 2 lbs. on a good day. Fluctuates between 1 lb. 15 oz. and 2 lbs. 2 oz. She is 5 inches tall, and 5 1/2 inches long. Gia, my little Choco spotted on White weighs 3.5 lbs. on a good day. Fluctuates between 3 lbs. 4 oz., and 3.5 lbs. She is 6 inches tall, 6 1/2 inches in length. Jade is nearing 2 years old, Gia is nearing 3 years old. Tiny wee girls, but so very full of spunk! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahahaha the signature pose should be copyrighted
She has it down pat, for sure! :lol:

Ya know, everytime you post a new picture of Jade, I ask myself, "Can she get any cuter??" the answer is yes. She is super super cute in these pics!! You can tell how happy she is to see sissy :love2:
You are so kind, Crystal! :daisy: Thank you! She is truly an Angel! She is a very happy little bundle of love. :love5:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Those two are the cutest babies! I knew they were tiny, but didn't realize they were that small! I'd be terrified I would step on them!

Did you have them as pups? Are there pics on here of them when they were puppies? I can't imagine how small they were then...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ha-ha!! We are scared we'll step on them. :lol: They are a full time job. Adorable, but lots of responsibility. Little stinkers!

Headed out to a Volleyball banquet, will post a few pics of them as youngsters when I get back. I will respond individually as well.

Gia was 17 weeks old when I got her. That's the youngest pics I have of her. She was about the size of a TY Beanie baby. Her first outfit fit the little TY beanie horse perfectly.

Jade was 13 weeks old when I got her, and about the size of a Hamster.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts